Thursday, November 01, 2012

Baby Boomers Is Going On Tour!!!!!

I promised a November 1 announcement, but even I didn’t think it would be this sweet. Investors are planning to back my new play Baby Boomers and take it on national tour. This would include bringing Baby Boomers back to my hometown New York in late 2013. This means I will have to devote all of my attention for the next year to my new play and suspend my writing program for new writers, but this is the cost of success. I am particularly excited to offer my friends an opportunity to back Baby Boomers and enjoy the fun and potential profit of participating in a touring play. I will make it very simple. We are looking for those willing to participate in backing Baby Boomers at $1,000 per share or more (if you can only handle a few hundred---we will allow that for a partial share) per share. The funds are to be wired directly to my US Bank. You will only be asked once. There is no guarantee that your share will be returned. That is the nature of show business. To see Steve’s work previous to Baby Boomers, go to Amazon and look up his Father’s Day classic GIFT TO MY DAD. Steve has been a motivational speaker for 40 years, but Baby Boomers is a mix of motivation, musical medley and memoir. You Tube will give you a sneak peek later in November. Steve expects to return the principal share of each backer no later than one year from the date of the transaction. Each backer will share in their percentage of any profits from performances to date during that annual period. Backers will also be invited to be Steve’s guests at a preview in California or New York. It is an exciting time! Please be aware that this one time request to help Steve realize a lifelong goal is due to your personal connection with him. As I said earlier, you won’t be asked twice. A tour of this type requires backing from many sources and if this is not your cup of tea, ignore it and don’t give the request a second thought. Consider being asked a compliment and not a sales pitch. I have zero interest in hounding people to follow my dream. You were asked because I have so many friends who want to be part of this---I realize that an equal number wish no involvement. My son has this expression. It is what it is. To be considered as a backer of Baby Boomers, send an email to stevetarde@gmail.com requesting the US Bank account and routing numbers for the wire transfer. This is a limited time offer. If you want to back Steve and his new play and share in the rewards and his story, you will need to take action today

No comments: