Friday, October 12, 2012

Money Orders In The Mail For Rest of Your Life

Yes, I get Money Orders in the mail. So you say you would like to know how? Well, let me tell you my story. I am a CPA with an MBA and all that good stuff. I even have a hot book on Amazon which is called a Father’s Day classic. But that is not what fills my mailbox with daily money orders. All right, be patient. I am getting to it. A writer tells a story and builds suspense…………… I make my money writing ebooks and teaching how to do the same. And I can tell you one thing. Life is good. Now if you want to learn my formula for having your mailbox jammed with Money Orders---for the rest of your life, this is what you need to do. 1. Hire me to write an ebook for you. I will help you choose the subject and write the entire book for you and then you can sit back and follow my instructions how for money orders to come your way. Now, picking up the money orders and spending the money will be your domain. 2. Order my ebook HOW TO WRITE AN EBOOK AND JAM YOUR MAILBOX WITH MONEY ORDERS Option one will cost you $500. Option two will cost you $9 Of course, with option one you have to do nothing but communicate with me as I complete your book in 30 days. Here is my mailing address for money orders. Steve Tarde 4991 Wyatt Place San Diego, California 92154

No comments: