Monday, February 14, 2011

Mental Game

You see it each day in sports of all kinds.

On the golf course, you might see it on every hole.

Free throw shooting in an NBA game.

Ask Dwight Howard of the Orlando Magic who misses about half the free throws (a 15 foot shot with no one guarding you).

Or ask Steve Nash of the Phoenix Suns who is the greatest free throw shooter in the history of the game (90%)

Ask them about the Mental Game of their sports.

That is what I do.

I teach athletes how to develop an amazing power source.

A power source of confidence.

What could I teach you?

I could teach you how to dramatically increase your free throws.

More likely, I can teach you how to use my MENTAL GAME to save at least 5 strokes 9including putting) on the golf course.

The best athletes know my formula, but only if they have perfected the MENTAL GAME.

Listen to what NFL great Bill Romanowski said about his Mental Game, perfected when he was in college.


"My own mental focus technique was visualization. I reverted back to before the Cotton Bowl of my freshman year at Boston College, playing the game in my head before I ever played it on the field. I pictured myself in the forefront of the action of the Super Bowl. I pictured myself making a big play.

That is what I teach athletes.

If the extraordinary power of a MENTAL GAME would improve your sport and your life, you might want to become my student.

Your Mental Game will never be the same!

No comments: