Friday, June 04, 2010

Do you Have What it Takes to be a LIFECOACH?

I have trained thousands to do what i do.

Coach others.

To me, it is what I was destined to do.

It takes advantage of my writing skills, speaking skills, thinking skills and most importantly, my heart.

Many of us like to think we have a big heart.

If you truly believe that you enjoy helping others, LIFECOACHING is an exceptional opportunity to put your theory to the test.

The rewards you wil receive are unbounded.

In 1982, I wrote FIRE YOUR BOSS AND HIRE YOURSELF.

It predicted an entreprenerial surge in America and it listed many of the careers which took off over the next decade.

Since writing the book, looking back now now 30 years later, I now focus on helping others successfully transition into the LIFECOACHING business.

Do you have a big heart?

That's all you need.

I can teach you everything else you need to know.

One of my favorite short poems comes from Phillip Markham


There is a Destiny that makes us brothers.
None goes his way alone
All that we bring into the lives of others
Comes back into our own


If Markham tugs at your heart strings like it tugs at mine, you have the makings of a great LIFECOACH.

Send me an email at stevetarde@yahoo.com and explore the possibility.

I have found my purpose in life.

I would like to help you discover yours.

No comments: