Monday, May 17, 2010

Show Me the Money!

Today, I will do just that.

The fact is that I reach people with my writing.

And now, you can use my ability to connect with my readers as your way to cash in as well.

I am looking for a few good men and women.

Together, we will be providing readers with my latest book, the novella, GIFT TO MY DAD.

The reviews have been universally great.

The message of the book, dripping with visualization nuggets is timeless and priceless.

Now hear this.

If you become a joint venture partner of mine in marketing GIFT, I will reward you most generously.

Those who succeed in this venture will have the opportunity to host my one man show based on GIFT TO MY DAD in their hometown.

That stage performance opens in San Diego on Fathers Day.

Show me the money!

I just did.

Now you show me you want to make it by contacting me at stevetarde@yahoo.com or calling Paula Aaron Rose at 404-394-8827.

We are looking for a few good men and women.

Do you have someone in mind?

No comments: