Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Your Ebook!

Between now and the end of the year, I will help several people become authors for the first time.

Most of my new authors are trying to attract readers to help their business grow,

So why have they not written a book to date?

There may be a myriad of reasons.

One thing is for certain.

They need a coach.

I have been coaching others to write for almost 40 years.

If you are looking for someone to help you develop your story into a book worthy of being read, I would like to hear from you.

An eBook can help you to reach so many people.

You can give it away to attract new team members or you can charge for it on your web site or others.

It might lead to an agent, a big publishing house, a small publisher or you might find, as many current authors have, to enjoy the benefits and control of publishing it yourself.

You should know one thing.

If we work together, my aim is going to make this happen.

Our goal must be a completed book.

If that is your goal, don't hesitate.

A prospective author with a dream is sending me an email as you read these words.

Be that author!

stevetarde@yahoo.com

No comments: