Sunday, September 06, 2009

One Sentence At A Time!

What is your dream?

I have been helping students build their word power since I began professional coaching and teaching nearly 40 years ago.

Now, we are launching a national movement to help TEENS discover the key to communication.

Would you like to be part of that movement?

My theory is that if I can help ignite the passion for writing in a student, then I can open the door to the vocabulary, reading, speaking and listening skills that make us communicators.

One sentence at a time.

My organization will encourage parents to help their kids build their writing skills with simple exercises they can do at home.

We will reach teachers, parents and students nationwide.

One sentence at a time.

If you would like to be part of this amazing effort, please contact me.

stevetarde@yahoo.com

I have been working my entire life at developing a simple idea to help kids succeed at school.

You can have an impact with me.

I invite you to be part of our quest.

No comments: