Monday, August 24, 2009

Your Legacy

What will be you legacy?

I was chatting this weekend with a friend about my writing, my MOVIES philosophy, teaching the powerful concepts of mental imagery.

We talked about my idea for a series of children's books to teach my MOVIES philosophy from the early childhood age.

My friend, an Internet marketer, shared with me his dream.

"If I could share my message to children and parents about how important it is to protect one's identity at an early age on the Internet, that would be one of the greatest accomplishments of my life."

"It would be your legacy!" I stated.

For a moment, nothing was said.

I sensed how the conversations had reached an emotional chord.

What will be your legacy?

Have you thought about that?

I have taught the power of mental imagery, I call it MOVIES to my students for decades.

WE have a group forming now, a ground floor opportunity if you will, of like minded thinkers who would like to be my publishers of mental imagery books, including a brand new series of children books.

In short, those who we accept into the program will be authorized to distribute MOVIES materials as publishers in our network.

It is an exciting concept.

It is our legacy.

Will it be yours?

This is a growing, fluid opportunity to join a group of forward thinking individuals who want to make a difference in the world, create an independent income and leave a legacy behind with us.

We are determining those we want to include in our initial group.

Should you be interested in this opportunity to work with some extraordinary people, please contact me.

We will do our best to speak personally with you about our exciting plans.

We hope you will help us expand our legacy.

We can do this together.

1 comment:

douglasburson said...

Good post Steve/let's go