Saturday, August 22, 2009

IS YOUR CHILD A SUPERSTAR IN SCHOOL?

I have taught athletes to be superstars in their sport.

Yet nothing thrills me more than to bring my MOVIES technique to the classroom.

It's where I first started teaching MOVIES in the South Bronx, New York City.

If your child is a poor writer, reader, speaker or is behind in their vocabulary skills, there is a reason.

They have yet to be ignited with the passion for these integral communication skills.

I will share with you how I ignite the passion.

Have them write a paragraph.

I don't care what the paragraph is about.

It can be about a friend, school, the weather, why they won't clean their room, etc.

A simple paragraph of a few sentences.

Send it along to me at stevetarde@yahoo.com

Next week, I will choose a couple of paragraphs and discuss how you can use my MOVIES technique to help your child become a superstar in the classroom and forever change their educational success.

See you on Monday with my lesson.

And you don't even have to bring me an apple.

No comments: